July 13, 2014

Lazy Day

Sun has been shining on many days and the weather has been absolutely beautiful!


I was looking for a deck chair on the other day and while I was testing them, the bottom of one of my high heel’s broke.


But I found the right chair and it was on sale, so... After a quick fix at a shoemaker, my shoe will be like new so I don’t mind.

I have been enjoying it by doing nothing special. I just wake up when the sun starts to shine on my face and go to the balcony doing whatever I was doing – which usually is reading... drinking... eating...





I do everything but being on the computer or watching TV. I have not really watched TV that much for days to be exact... Oh well…


… and I regret nothing! Ha!


p.s. The first bumblebee of the summer flew in yesterday and cats were literally nose in front of it! I quickly shooed the cats away and in the end the bumblebee was let out and on it’s way it flew... But the endless hunting mode is exhausting for little cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter