May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother’s Day is one of the festivities I like! All days should be Mother’s Days but it is right to dedicate one day in particular just for all the mothers in the world.

My mom usually doesn’t want anything but I just feel I like to get her something, so I got her a bouquet of white roses and a card.



We drank sparkling wine with fresh raspberries to enjoy ourselves...


I wasn’t the only one interested about the roses... There’s always our little botanist around when ever we have flowers in our home.


We got hot sandwiches earlier at the day so we didn’t have to stress over the food. 


Later we made a heart shaped Mother’s Day cake (vegan of course). We got the last box of strawberries from the grocery store – they seemed to be incredible hard to find!


Mother’s Day went so well and my mom was glad so I was glad. I adore my mom and she means so much to me.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter