March 24, 2014

Oops! Shopping Again...

Some time ago, I bought a new cellphone. It was about time, for I had had the old, old cellphone from the Stone Age never having a smartphone in my life! And I needed a new phone for my old piece of antique cellphone had started to broke to the point of unusable...


And then I found these synthetic boots:


And what started as ”just” a lunch with my mom last Monday stretched to a 7 hour long journey at the city center, the library and clothing stores! From the library I got a book about music theory and sheet music from popular pop songs...

But, oh, the clothing stores were pulling me in like a magnet! I tried a bunch of clothes on and I made some great finds from second hand shop also!
 





I know the “Giorgio Armani” bad must be fake, but I like the way it look. I don’t really care about the brand name... 



You have no idea how good it feels to fit in dresses and clothes size S and even XS. I'm not that big after all...

Later, on another day I went on a hunt for high heels for the snow and ice has melted (if a few cold spells in spring doesn’t count!) and I have now declared my high heel season opened! So I found these beautiful open toe shoes with silver rim:




They were last of my size and they are synthetic and the lining inside is textile!

I got a new black-and-white striped skirt also – it was the last one of that size at it fit me perfectly! This is my outfit today:




Now I know I need to close the strings of my purse but all of the spring and soon summer clothes and shoes are filling the shelves of the shops and I can’t resist them... 

2 comments:

  1. The boots and the skirt are so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I knew I had to buy them when I saw them... :)

      Delete

Flag Counter