March 16, 2013

Welcome to Arkham Asylum

Another Batman post coming right up! On the other day the mail slot slammed and it finally came: "Batman: Arkham Asylum". I actually screamed a bit when I opened the box and saw it. The game has been on my shopping list since it first came out. I was worried how my computer would run it or will it run it at all (even though it's not that old) but it ran it perfectly and so right out of the box I could start playing it!


”Batman: Arkham Asylum” takes you to a dark adventure into the depths of Arkham Asylum where Gothams psychotic criminals are held. You will face Joker and the most notorious nemesis’ of Gotham city who have taken over the whole asylum.

”Batman: Arkham Asylum” is based on a story written by the original writer Paul Din’s story made just for the game and which have won five Emmy awards. He has also written the “Batman: The Animated Series” (which I absolutely love!) and the first season of “Lost”.

You can get into the story easily and once you get into it, it will get very dark and scary at times. The game is well made and the characters truly are psychotic maniacs. The graphics are very good and very pretty to the eye. I have to admit that when it got darker outside I lost my braveness to play this game and had to wait until next day when the sun had came out again.

Here are some screenshots of the game
s beginning:








In the game there are character profiles which opens time to time including information about the certain character. One of my favourites are Batman and Harley Quinn.


“Batman: Arkham Asylum” is an awesome and well made game. I can’t wait to finish it and get my hands to the next one: “Batman: Arkham City”. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter