February 11, 2013

Movie Madness

Ive been watching a lot of movies lately. They are one of the best ways of therapy I know and there is always some certain movies that suit your mood perfectly. I’ve been watching comedy and action based on the mood I have had at the moment. Horror I can not watch without company and I just don't watch horror anymore (except "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", thats so good).


I got five new movies from my dear friend as a birthday present - he knows I’m mad about movies. We have had movie nights a couple of times already and a plan to have another one soon. I got “Blade: Trinity”, “S.W.A.T.”, “American Beauty”, “Fullmetal Alchemist” and “Frostbite”.


 As a present for myself I got “A Beautiful Mind” (which is one of my favourite movies) and “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1” as a Blu-Ray disc. "A Beautiful Mind" is a perfect look into a schizophrenic mind and really shows what kind of illness it is. It's emotional and clever movie which ends just the way it supposed to.


I also bought some great movie soundtracks which I have been listening a lot. The music plays a huge part in movies and I always love to listen to it. One of my favourite composers is Hans Zimmer and it is not surprise that all of the soundtracks are composed by him.

Movie screenshots from “A Beautiful Mind”:
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter