February 2, 2013

Cold Days

On a cold day I just like to crawl up in my bed and read while drinking hot tea. I got white tea pearls from my friend as a Christmas present and have been drinking a lot of white tea since. The pearls open themselves in the hot water and release a great flavor.




I also like to burn candles even if it’s bright outside, just to create some relaxing and warm atmosphere.


I’ve started to read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets again – I think it’s the best book of the series so far (I’ve not read them all yet). The last book went completely missing during the moving process so I had to buy a new one. It’s a Finnish version but I would like to read them also in English some day and I prefer more the covers of the English versions.

Dress ~ Seppälä / Tights ~ Lidl





Now I will go under the sheets and turn another page and read on. And maybe make another cup of tea…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter