November 18, 2012

Sorry for the Silence

I want to appologize the silence which has been taking over my blog for the last few months. I have been having a very tough time lately and writing my blog hasn't really been my first priority. My dear cat passed away which was a very though break for me, and then there has been other things also.

In time, I have tried to learn to live with all of these things and learning to accept them. In the mean time I have tried to do something positive and do something I feel good to blog about. I don't feel like blogging when I'm feeling down and no one really likes to read blog entries like that, right?

So now I'm concentrating on the good sides of life and day by day I'm getting there and I'm trying to keep you up with blogging about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter